Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Painting Progress

Brother C here,

just an update on my army building. I'm still constructing my Dark Angels, painted as the Disciples of Caliban, so its a little darker and black than the official DA paint scheme. I'm finishing up my tactical marines at the moment, here are a few pictures of my most recent finished models. i have 8 more to paint up to finish off my tacts and move on to my rhinos or dreads.

Any feedback would be great, as I know Im' not the greatest painter, any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated. just as an FYI, I am going to rebase all my models once they are painted onto dragon forge ancient ruins bases. Just trying to get a decent looking army on the field before I start diving into basing.

anyways, thanks for reading, I'll keep you posted on my progress.




1 comment:

  1. Lookin' really good man! Keep it up! I really like how the cloaks turned out and the green is perfect!

    Let me know sometime and I'll work with you on extreme highlighting the black! It'll make it pop!

    Love it tho, can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Followers