Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chaos Sorcerer


Here are some shots of my recently completed Thousand Sons renegades chaos sorcerer. He is one of three sorcerers who joined with Ahriman when he was exiled by Magnus. I think I still have some work to do on him, like some more shades of highlights and some touch up work on the cloth and dragon heads.


This one was my first conversion and I gotta say it went pretty smoothly. It wasn't a very hard conversion, I just used a dremel to shave off the power sword he starts with and then glued the staff from the terminator lord set onto him.

Eventually I hope to distinguish each squad and their sorcerer by color coding them somehow. I'm thinking of a trim on the robe (red, yellow, blue) for the 3 different squads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers