I spent the better part of the day working on some terrain for the club hope you all enjoy it. If its requested I can do a post on how I made each piece but for now I'll just put up the pics. Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures I had to take them with my webcam :P.
First we have the hill/plateau piece this one took most of today but I'm really happy with it.
The idea behind this piece was to make something that we could place smaller modular pieces onto but still have a concrete base. There is one slanted entrance onto it and the smaller part on the top has an entrance too. The Entire thing is made out of expanded poly styrene insulation.
the second piece isn't quite done yet. It still needs to be painted, right now all it has is a base coat. I know its hard to tell but the bent thing on top is supposed to be barbed wire. I made three lengths the same size and have the materials to make a lot more.