- The nids are basically mindless animals without the hive mind therefore I categorize them as having about as much soul as an extremely angry/large dog. The C'tan really only want to devour souls.
- Hive mind/synapse are psychic abilities, pariahs disrupt any psychic ability
- Nids attack planets because they are hungry, Necrons live on dead worlds that have no life on them.
- Even if a Tyranid managed to eat the heap of metal that would be a dead necron, the necron would phase right out of the Tyranid's stomach to be repaired on a tomb world.
- In the codex it says that the nids intentionally avoid necron worlds.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Necrons VS Tyranids
Posted by Forsaken Name at 4/22/2010 10:14:00 PM
Would Necrons fight the Tyranids or vice versa? I think that they would leave each other alone. I am of course assuming that the Tyranids are soulless. Just a few points for my argument.