I'm not trying to upset anyone but I feel like we have or may soon outgrow solely using blogger. I realize that we don't have a ton of traffic but it will be easier to increase the traffic and keep regular visitors if we upgrade to a host.
Problems that I currently see with continuing to only have a blogger site
1. the site looks less professional
2. lancashiregaming.blogspot.com is just too long to remember.
3. Unable to create a proper store for the amazon affiliate store.
4. I foresee problems finding posts in the future. already I dislike the way things are setup.
5. and the biggest problem is that it hurts our branding potential.
I found a host that only costs 1.95 per month and dreamhost also provides a free 1 yr. domain registration. I would be willing to pay for it, at least until the site starts making money. The host does support word-press but I'm not sure about blogger. meaning I would have to port everything over but that's no big deal. tell me what you guys think in the comments please.